Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yesterday


Yesterday morning I had to get up early, not drink coffee (horrible fate), not eat breakfast (not as horrible as no coffee) and go to the hospital to give the amount of blood that a vampire would drink! I am not good at giving blood - my veins are small and refuse to give it up! Oh, by the way, I was giving blood, not because I am a good person, but because my Doctor says I must! Finally at around 10:30 I was able to get some really bad coffee at the hospital cafeteria and an English Muffin that refused to toast, not matter how many times I sent it through the toaster! Needless to say, I thought my day would go downhill from there. I did some shopping while in town (I live in a small town about an hour away the hospital - we only have a Walmart and Kroger), but didn't really get anything other than some goodies from Target. I really like Target better than Walmart, if for no other reason than the people seem to be happy there. My local Walmart has the crabbiest people working there, one lady hollered at me because I gave her a coupon for a free item and she had to look up the item on her register receipt to find out how much it was! Imagine - it must have been just horrible for her! I am sure it wasn't in her job description! Anyway, by the time I got home I was pooped! I am going to blame it on the lower amount of blood in my system! So, today I have to do yesterdays house stuff along with today's and do some homework for my Color Theory Class (I will post on that later). Thanks for listening to my ranting! Will post more later today and I promise it will be better!

Pin It Now!

No comments: