Friday, February 19, 2010

Great Magazine Deals



Best Deal Magazine has some great specials this week:

1 year of Taste of Home for $3.75 with the code WKLYSPEC at checkout
1 year of Weight Watchers for $3.75 with the code WKLYSPEC at checkout
1 year of Parents for $3.75 with the code WKLYSPEC at checkout

I ordered Family Circle and Woman's Day right before Christmas. I paid less than $10.00 for both and the coupons that I am getting from the magazines make up for the subscription rate.

Plus you can go through Shop at Home and earn 15% cash back. And if you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus on top of the cash back! Just sign up here and after logging in, enter the name of the store in the search box and follow the link to the store’s homepage and proceed with your order like normal. I will be receiving a check for over $30 for purchase I made at the holidays! You get a check from Shop At Home when you reach a rebate amount of over $20.

Pin It Now!

No comments: