Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Shoes


No, these shoes are not for me! They are for my daughter,who is a bit of a fashionista (maybe I should say major fashionista). She is the kind of girl who gets up early to put on makeup, comb and do her hair, have the perfect outfit and shoes, all to attend a class at college. All of her friends and fellow female students wear sweats and PJs, not my little girl!! At about age 11 or 12, she told me she just couldn't understand why any girl would want more than one pair of shoes, a couple pairs of jeans and a few t-shirts. Something changed and at age 18 she has about 30 pair of shoes and so much clothing that she only wears certain things once during a season. (She will call me and tell me it is not true when she reads this, but it is!) Of course, it doesn't help that her Grandmother and I are always on the ready to buy her something cute. These shoes were a gift from her Grandmother! I think her Grandmother and I are reliving our youth through my daughter!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

You gotta love a gal who wears shoes like that!! What a fashionista!