Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting Ready For A New Storm


Weather forecasters are saying that we will be getting a big snow storm on Friday evening that will last into the weekend. I know that many other states have gotten the same news. I ran to Walmart to pick up some supplies, and boy was it crowded. I think that everyone was thinking the same thing I was - get prepared for the storm. Let's hope it is not as bad as the weather people are predicting. The photo above, is a photo of my daughter, who was on Christmas break, and my puppy. This photo was taken on day 2 of the snow storm, and we still of the opinion that the snow was wonderful! A couple days later we had cabin fever and were not too happy with the snow! Hope everyone out there in Blog Land is safe and warm during the bad weather.

Pin It Now!

No comments: