Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This week's Menu Plan

Yesterday was a crazy day! I had an appointment for a mammogram on Tues. of last week and had to reschedule to Friday and then I rescheduled it to Monday, all because of the snow. So that meant that yesterday at 10:00 a.m.I had a follow up appt. with my Family Dr. and then run to an 11:50 a.m. mammogram appointment. When I woke up yesterday I was excited, because the roads were clear and I thought the hour long drive to the Doctor would be a breeze. I had also planned on doing some shopping while in that area (we don't have much other than Walmart here). By the time I got out of the Doctor's office to walk to the hospital for the mammogram, it was snowing pretty good. By the time I left the Hospital, it was blizzard like. There had to have been 2 inches of snow on the road! It was so slippery! I hate to drive in weather like that. Well, needless to say, I inched my way to the freeway, which was relatively clear, and made it home. The hour long trip lasted almost 2! I was glad to make it home and was so worn out that I just sat on the sofa and stared at the TV. To make a long story short, I didn't get my Meal Plan posted for the week, so here it is:

Monday - Fritatta
Tuesday - Impossible Cheeseburger Pie, Veggies
Wednesday - Gnocchi, Veggies, French Bread
Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie, Salad
Friday - Pigs in a Blanket
Saturday - Stromboli
Sunday - Roast Chicken, Veggies

The recipe for the Chicken Pot Pie is really great - you wouldn't know it was "healthy"! By the way, both the Bisquick and the Eat Better America website have coupons!

Pin It Now!

No comments: