Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Last week I did not make up a menu - boy was that a mistake. I began dreading dinner from the minute I woke up! What to fix, what to fix! One night we had cereal, that might not have been so horrible, but the night before we had bacon and cereal. The bacon was supposed to be for quiche, but it never made it! So this week it is back to menu planning. I don't have anything for Monday yet, I have an early mammogram scheduled and then I will do some shopping while in a town that is big enough to have more than 2 stores! I will head to Aldi - my favorite store. I am half German so perhaps that draws me to the store, but honestly, the main reason I like to shop there is the wonderful produce and the good prices on dairy. Oh yeah, I like their paper products too! You just never know what you will find in Aldi!

Monday -
Tuesday- Buttermilk "Fried" Chicken with mashed potatoes and veggie (Jan. 2010 Family Circle magazine)
Wednesday - Shrimp Boil
Thursday - Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips (Betty Crocker website)
Friday - Sloppy Joe's, homemade french fries
Saturday - Homemade Pizza
Sunday - Pot roast with mushroom gravy, egg noodles, fresh asparagus

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Pin It Now!

No comments: