Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coupons and great deals

One of the things that I have been wanting to do with this blog is to let readers know about coupons and other great deals. I have been procrastinating on this one - there are so many great blogs out there already performing this service, I thought, why me? I am not sure I can totally answer that question other than to say that using coupons and saving money is a big part of my life and I hope to share some of my success and learn from others. Hopefully, I will get better at this as I go!

Marzetti is offering a $.50/1 off coupon for refrigerated dip, dressing, hummus or croutons. Also, if you sign up for their newsletter, you will receive more coupons. I signed up and received a $.50/1 off coupon for Texas Toast. I love Marzetti's Ranch Dressing and the Texas Toast is pretty good too. I am not too fond of garlic bread, but their's did not have much garlic on it, so I enjoyed it. If you live in a area that has a store that doubles coupons, you can make a pretty good deal. Wait till the product goes on sale and you have a better deal! Hope you enjoy this - look for more coupons soon.

Pin It Now!

No comments: