Sunday, February 7, 2010

Frugal Friday (on Sunday)

I have some favorite blogs that I like to read on a regular basis. One of them is www.lifeasmom.com She has a post called "Frugal Friday" which runs every week. The subject is always different and I always learn something new. This week she asked other bloggers what they do to stretch their dollars. Something I do to keep frugal is to stay organized. Having lists for shopping, house projects, things to do, etc., I find that I not only save money, but I save time. I have noticed that last minute runs to the store cost me a lot of money and I come home feeling out of sorts and frustrated. Another frugal thing I do is to use natural cleaners - white vinegar and baking soda are my two favorites. I mix vinegar and water in a spray bottle and use it to clean most things, when used with newspapers it gets my windows shiny and clean.

Go on over to lifeasmom.com and see if you get any great ideas! Have a great Superbowl Sunday!

Pin It Now!

No comments: