Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh yeah...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has wished me well on my upcoming surgery. I go to see Dr. Rasputin on Tues. and he will give me all of the wonderful details. I am sure he will give me some kind of wonderful intestinal cleansing cocktail to enjoy on Wednesday night!

I am so tickled (just in case you are not Southern or from some strange foreign country across the pond or down under - that means I am happy) to have so many blog friends and it really makes me feel good that you all care.

Thanks again - I will keep you updated. Hey here's a question ... I have been watching my calories the past few weeks. Do you think that the intestinal cleansing will wash away and candy calories I eat now and on Easter Sunday? Let me know - I will be waiting your response with Reese's Pieces in my hand.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Lane said...

Having just completed a cleanse, I don't think it works that way. But, if the stories are true, we're all carrying around gunk in our intestines that the cleanse will pass and that might amount to some weight. I'm pretty sure I saw a piece of gum my 5th grade teacher made me swallow. Lane

Shay said...

Are those like M and M's?

I say eat what you like. Medical science can clean almost anything. Trust me - I used to be a nurse.

Plus what if they accidently pull out your chocolate gene ...and you never feel like a piece of chocolate again ? Enjoy it now. Just in case.