Friday, March 12, 2010

I will be back soon!

As I posted a few days ago, my daughter is home on spring break! Yeah for me! We are having such a good time - I am so happy!

I will post more about her visit after Sunday. I will have to take her back to school on Sunday and I will have many hours of free time to post. She is such a funny, silly, wonderful person and she manages to bring all of that and more out of me.

I also want to say that I have been reading a wonderful book on blogging and it has really made me think about what I want for my blog. I am going to be doing some changes on my blog and I hope that everyone likes them. I am inspired by Shay over at Quilting in My Pyjamas also, go here to read her blog. She is so funny and real and I love to read her blogs. She has stated that she will remain true to herself and not worry so much about what others think of her - I admire that and will become more "me" on my blog also. I am actually a funny person - at least that what my friends say!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Cynthia,

I hope you are enjoying your time with your daughter (madly waving at Cynthia's daughter)

I wandered over to see what you've been up to lately. Wow. What a surprise!

Your comments really touched me, both here and the ones you left on my post.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the funny, crazy, angry, funny, sad, side of you.

P.S. Both your comments eventually posted (in the wrong order) Blogger must have been having a meltdown!

Linda said...

hey Cynthia
there's nothing like spending time with the kids when they come home. when i'm luck enough to ave 2 or more here, at some point, they will all be laughing, that's when I just stop, listen and cherish that sound. How I miss my full house, even though I truly enjoy this second lease on our being a couple. Too many don't get that, and I cherish this also,
Can't wait to hear from you again,
Linda