Friday, March 19, 2010

Bad Mood

Yesterday, I did not blog. I was in a little bit of a bad mood. Big likes to say I was a Biotch (not sure how that is spelled - looks more like Bio Tech or something, anyway you get my meaning). I have not been sleeping well and I think that it is catching up with me. Also, The Baby had a bad day on Wed. and then a worse night. When I hear about her troubles, I feel somewhat helpless because she is so far away and I have to let her figure some things out on her own.

Anyway, needless to say, yesterday was sort of a waste. I did manage to get the bed made and I cooked dinner, but that was about it. I did a lot of lurking on other blogs and came up with a very long list of things I want to make. Oh yeah, I went to Dollar Tree and bought some things to make all of the crafts that are on my long list! Now I just have to get off my butt and do them. I find it easier to spend money buying what I need for projects than acutally doing the projects. What about you?

I will be honest, all I really want to do is sit on the front porch in the sun. I should have Spring Fever, but I think I have the opposite - what would that be called?



By the way, most def not my front porch, but I would kill to have one like that!

Talk to you all soon - hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

Sorry you are in a bad mood, I get those days too, wonder why, could be the loss of sleep, the weather, who knows.
I wonder when they took a picture of my porch???? Just kidding, it is beautiful.
Patricia

Unknown said...

Patricia - thanks for commenting and thanks for reminding me that we all get "those" days.

While looking for a photo of front porches, I found so many that I just loved! It was fun daydreaming!

Thanks for visting!

Shay said...

I have days where I dream more about what I'm going to do craft or quilt wise.

I guess we all need some down time occasionally, and there are days where you just have to sit on your patootie doing nothing much. I call it "re-charging". It's not wasted time.

Beautiful porch! I would love to have something like that but I'm sure my dogs would think it was solely for their benefit, so I think we'll give that a miss!

Marg said...

I find I have been having the odd day ( or twenty) where I lurk on blogs, find fabulous things that inspire me, get all enthused and then do....nothing. Oh well. Lack of sleep doesn't usually help my moods, I also find that the moon phases affect my sleeping, it took me many many years to figure that one out.
Beautiful porch, I would love some curtains like that but they would get mouldy very quickly as it is so humid here.