Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!



Happy St. Patricks Day to you! Today I have to run out and do a little shopping - more fabric - so I will try to dig through my closet and find something green to wear. The Baby called this morning and said she was wearing green knee high socks with a denim skirt. I have a vision of Britney Spears in that old video, I think it was titled "Baby, One More Time". I am sure that she looks cute though - somehow my daughter can carry those kind of things off!

I would have a green beer to celebrate, but wine is more my thing. I am not sure that green wine would be very visually appealing!

I also want to say thanks to my followers and others who look at my blog. I am so happy to hear your comments and feel like I am making new friends. Thanks a lot - you guys are wonderful.

See you all soon!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Shay said...

I went to a very gala affair for NYE the year before last and they had coloured ice cubes for the wine they served prior to dinner. It looked cute. Maybe I can do that next year. St Paddy's Day kinda floated past me this year.

(I think I say that about every non major occasion)