Wednesday, July 11, 2012

When The Cat is Away

I am sure everyone knows the saying, "When the cat is away, the mice will play."  Well, let me tell you, this mouse has been playing!

As you know, Monday was spent reading a book.

Yesterday, was spent wasting time educating myself on Pinterest, Facebook and various websites.

I did manage to make bake some Banana Bread.  I just love the little ones!


Big's Mom gave me the recipe for this
Today was supposed to be busy and productive.  I, again, had a long list of things to do.  I managed to get the veggies from the CSA.  I also made a trip to Joann Fabrics for some thread and had 2 hour conversation with the Husquavara sales ladies.

Red and yellow cherry tomatoes and some Heirlooms
I got in trouble when the car pulled in the AT & T parking lot!  This is what I came home with. 





I did not come home with the wine, just the phone!  The wine is necessary to give me strength to figure out the phone!  Thanks to The Baby, Big and Mrs. P, I took the plunge and jumped into theworld of  modern phones!  I think I will love this phone. once I figure it out!

If you do not hear from me in the next day or two, it is because I am trying to accomplish all that was on my "Things To Do While Big Is Gone" list.  I am not sure if I will get to the bottom of the list, but it won't be for not trying!

Hope you all had a wonderful day,  Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Marg said...

Shay has a lot to answer for, she's really good at enabling!
The banana bread looks awesome.
Maybe you can slow roast the cherry tomatoes?

Lane said...

I have also been blessed with an abundance of tomatoes. It's been my best year since we moved in 12 years ago. We're talking about smartphones. We've been talking about it for a year. Just too tight to spend the extra monthly. Have a good one. Now, go do something on that list! Lane

Shay said...

????@ Marg. You dont need my help.

The banana bread looks fab Cynthia. Mr. P will be right over.

I'd be making some tomato sauce out of all those beautiful tomatoes!