Monday, July 9, 2012

It is not on my list!


Big is Boot Scootin her way to Texas this morning and I am left Home on the Range to wrangle the ornery critters and take care of the homestead!  By the way, All My Ex's Live in Texas.  (Have you got any of these songs stuck in your head yet?)




Enough about Texas!  When Big is away, I create a long list of things to accomplish during the week.  I think to myself, "I will be left alone and uninterrupted long enough to complete a project." 

I think I am my own worst enemy!

I picked up a book at 5:00 this morning and read for 3 1/2 hours.  I would still be reading if The Baby hadn't called!

If you have never read a Sophie Kinsella book, you should!  She has a way of drawing you in and making  you laugh.  Her books are lighthearted and easy to read.  To me, she writes perfect summer books!  Get yourself a glass of tea or wine and enjoy!


My current read

I could tell you I am going upstairs to sew, but we all know it would be a lie!  I am going to curl up on the sofa and finish this book! 

Hope you enjoy your day!



P.S. - The ex's part is true!Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shevvy said...

Well you can browse quiltcon and think about going there next feb. They have published the workshops today. Fingers crossed I get the tickets I want!

Shay said...

Im a shocker when I pick up a book. Something happens and I end up falling into the world of fiction. Sometimes it's days before I come back to my real life. Enjoy!

Shay said...

Im a shocker when I pick up a book. Something happens and I end up falling into the world of fiction. Sometimes it's days before I come back to my real life. Enjoy!

Marg said...

I don't read that mush these days for the same reason. Once I pick up a book, nothing else gets done.

AnnieO said...

I looove to read for hours and definitely can easily do it. Maybe if I did audio books I could actually "read" and work at the same time?? But no, I like the curling up and turning the pages part a lot :)