Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a couple of things to share

First, I want to say that I am feeling extreme amounts of peer pressure from Ms. P with her Vegemite pushing! I have tried to teach my child to not succumb to peer pressure and she is doing a good job of it, but I, apparently, am not so strong. I feel as if there is a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other shoulder - Marg, you are the angel, Ms. P I think you may know who you are. So to appease Ms. P, I will try Vegemite tomorrow and will have Big film it and we will post it on the Internet for all of you to see.

Second, I seem to have mislead some (all) of you. When I introduced and talked about Big, I never said he or she. I did this, as I said, to keep Big very anonymous. As previously stated, Big runs a Federal Prison. There is always a concern about inmates or their families finding out where we live or something about our family and use it against her. There, I said it, Big is a girl, she is my partner. I hope that no one feels like I lied. I referred to and will continue to refer to her as Big. I respect her job and her want to be unknown. I hope that you all understand and still want to be my friends. If not, I am sorry, I will miss you if you unfriend me.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Marg said...

Unfriend you??? No way, and especially now that you called me an angel. Take that Miss P. nah na na na nah na.

I am not sure that I want to watch that video though. Remember just a teeny bit, so that you can barely see it. Then you might have a fighting chance of not puking ha ha. It's actually not that bad, if you don't do what Ms P does and slather it on. She is a hard core Vegemite user.

Shevvy said...

Agree with Marg, not sure about watching the video. Marmite is bad enough.
As for the other thing, irrelevant! Completely understand the need for confidentiality. Although I'm now thinking of Bad Girls (cheesy uk tv show on womans prisons) and the short lived live musical which I went to the west end to see! A very unique experience.
Look after yourself and hope you get up to full strength soon, don't see how the taste test is going to help with that though!!!
cheers
Shev x

Shay said...

Ok the fact that Big is a woman matters far far far less to me than the fact I just assumed she wasn't and probably referred to her as Mr. Big , and now I feel like a complete dork ....sorry Big if I made you out to be a man and if you were offended.

Cynthia, as far as I'm concerned nothing about you or your family changed between your last post and this one. I'm about liking people because I like them.

And I cannot wait to see the vegemite video. And I'm not a hard core vegemite user because it makes me sound like I have a substance abuse problem.

AnnieO said...

No unfriending necessary! Your life is your life, your blog is your blog. Sharing what you do is all up to you!

Sorry for the unintentional (cheesy) rhyme.

I'll be back for the video!